DATES: THURSDAYS, FEBRUARY 15 – MARCH 29
TIME: 6:30 – 9:00 PM
Dinner served @ 6:30
Course teaching begins by 7:10
COST: $125/couple - includes all meals and couple manuals
(scholarships are available)
HOSTS: Pastor Mark & Gaylene Frogley
- UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER’S NEEDS
- COMMUNICATE MORE EFFECTIVELY
- GROW CLOSER BY LEARNING TO RESOLVE CONFLICT
- RECOVER FROM THE WAYS YOU MAY HAVE HURT EACH OTHER
- RECOGNIZE HOW FAMILY OF ORIGIN AFFECTS YOUR MARRIAGE
- IMPROVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PARENTS & IN LAWS
- DEVELOP GREATER SEXUAL INTIMACY
- DISCOVER EACH OTHER’S “LOVE LANGUAGE”
The Marriage Course is treated like a date night: couples will be seated at their own tables and the teaching is primarily through a video interspersed with couple time to dialogue about the material presented (this will occur several times throughout the evening).
***NO CHILD CARE IS AVAILABLE IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE THE POTENTIAL FOR UNINTERRUPTED COUPLE FOCUS.
For more info, please contact Pastor Mark by phone (604.812.5013) or by email (email@example.com).
Alternatively, contact the church office Tuesday-Friday from 8:30-3:00.